Monday 16 August 2010

This is my blog... but YOU are the reader.

I can write about whatever the hell I like, but that doesn't mean you're interested. Most of you probably don't give a damn. I've set my theme (vague though it may be) but I don't know if I'm hitting the mark.

82557725, Thinkstock Images /Comstock Images
You are the consumer, so shouldn't you be able to decide what you read?

I'll continue to write about whatever randomly flies through my brain. But if you agree, disagree, hate it, love it, think you know better, learn something, have any opinion what-so-ever... then let me know!

Want to hear my views on a subject? Want to know what I think? Want my opinion on band/song/scientific research/type of bread? Anything! Ask and you shall receive. Email and I shall reply.

I may be the author, but you are the reader, and that is infinitely more important. The doors of this blog are open and I'm inviting you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment