Tuesday 28 September 2010

Back On Air!

So, the keen-eyed amongst you will have noticed a brief shift in my blog from 'Oooh, look at what I'm doing!' to 'Oooh, look at what someone else is doing!'.


Today, the post will be an update on the various goings on in my life.


I had my induction at the University of Glamorgan! All very exciting & I met the awesome people that are also on my course. My first lecture is actually later today, in Online Journalism Production.


I've also been given a regular presenting slot on Able Radio! Hear me on Friday's Late Breakfast, from 10-12 every Friday morning. The first show was pretty rocky since I'd never done a solo show before & I was getting used to being back in front of the mic, but it was so good to drive a desk again. I covered another presenter's slot yesterday from 1-3pm and that was markedly better. Also, I hope to get involved with Gtfm and Tequila radio... I'll let you know when those shows come up.


Finally... I'm hoping to introduce vlogging to my repertoire. Hopefully, as a monthly instalment. So for the time being we'll leave that as a COMING SOON! cliff-hanger.


P.S. This made me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment